Cypress HomeCare Solutions
What We're Saying
My introduction to Bob Roth, Founder and CEO of Cypress is a very personal one. My beloved father, who’s health was declining and needed a “companion” to give my Mama and me some respite, so we contacted Cypress. The caregiver was one of the best people and human beings on the face of the planet!!! He really became a part of our family through the end when my Daddy passed away 12 years ago and we’re still in communication. I will never forget the kindness, compassion, caring, thoughtfulness and love that Bob gave us as well as the caregiver. My only go-to for referrals of this kind is to Cypress. Thank you, from the bottom of my heart, to them for making a very tough four years a little easier on our family.
We understand the value of aging in the comfort of one’s own home. Managing Partner, Bob Roth started Cypress with his brothers and father when they found themselves as family caregivers for their mom. This is a personal business, for everyone involved, so we pride ourselves in providing only the most caring and compassionate caregivers that we would want in our homes, taking care of our families.
We know that leaving your loved one’s care to someone else can be difficult. Our caregivers are put through rigorous training programs based on curriculum provided by the American Red Cross. They also receive hands-on training in our superior on-site Joan S. Roth Caregiver Training Lab prior to entering your loved one’s home. Our Caregivers are bonded and insured, CPR and First Aid Certified, must have a negative TB screen test and must pass a background check and pre-employment drug screening.
We truly love what we do and are so grateful to be invited into our client’s lives and homes. We realize that finding the right homecare agency can be a daunting task. We encourage you to educate yourself on what to look for in a good homecare agency. Additionally, if you’re not ready to hand care over to someone else, our training lab is free and open to the public. Call us anytime at (602) 264-8009 and we’d be pleased to answer any questions you may have or set up a free in-home assessment.
• Locally owned and operated by the Roth Family
• Serving the Greater Phoenix Metropolitan area since 1994
• Voted #1 Home Care Agency by Ranking Arizona in 2010 and 2012
• Awarded Better Business Bureau’s Business Ethics Award in 2013
• Our Mission is to assist and empower individuals and their families so seniors can age gracefully and independently in their homes
• Our caregivers are hired employees, not independent contractors
• Our caregivers join our team after completing a three-step hiring process: face to face interview and background check; pass a pre-employment drug screen; complete caregiver, CPR and First Aid training, and a negative TB test.
• Our caregiver retention rate is 66% compared with the national average of 46%
• Our caregiver team specializes in dementia and Alzheimer’s care
• On-site training lab with DME and both non-medical and medical supplies for quality training
• Our team has trained over 1,600 family members for FREE since 2003
• Our team supports individuals and their families by partnering with health care providers to ease the transition from hospital to home
• Our services are payable privately, through long term care insurance, and through ALTCS
As your situation changes, so do your needs. We offer a wide variety of services to meet these changing needs. Our services can be combined and customized to best serve you or your loved one.
In-Home Personal Care
The client and their family choose the frequency and duration of the caregiver’s visit. A plan of care is established for the caregiver, which can include assisting with daily activities of living such as personal care, medication reminders, transportation, dementia care and much more.
Our approach to caring for clients with memory care challenges is designed to empower the client and their families. The client’s life is enriched with a sense of purpose and meaning. Caregivers are trained by our social worker to effectively care for the diagnosed.
The physical and emotional benefits of pet therapy are astounding. Our therapy dog, Lacey, provides comfort and companionship to clients who can no longer care for a pet. Enjoy the benefits of a pet without the additional day-to-day responsibilities.
- (602) 264-8009
- 5225 N Central Ave., Suite 212
Phoenix, AZ 85012